Sustainability at SIDIA
We create for generations with an ever-evolving sustainable approach. Inspired by our founder’s grandmother, the real-life Sidia, supported by her daughter, and working towards a better future for her great-granddaughter, we are building our legacy on intentional practices at every step.
- Vegan, Cruelty-free
- Sulfate-free, Paraben-free, Silicon-free
- Contains essential oils and clean synthetic fragrance
- Components made with 30% PCR materials
- Outer packaging is made with soy based ink, FSC paper and is recyclable
- Formulas are developed in an organic certified facility
- Ingredients in a our formulas are responsibly sourced
- Soy-Coconut Wax Blend
- Lead-Free 100% Cotton Wick
- Hand poured and made in the USA and hand poured
- Our candles are non-toxic; free of parabens, sulphates, phthalates and mineral oils
- Vegan + cruelty free
- Formulated with a blend of essential oils, natural & clean synthetic fragrances.
- Vessels are designed to be repurposed after use. See here for EW pharmacy collaboration.
- Outer packaging is made with FSC paper and is recyclable
- Manufacturing in small batches in Toronto
- Repurposing stock fabrics, reducing waste
- Made with eco-friendly Oeko-tex certified bamboo fabrication. Bamboo is a renewable, quickly-regenerating resource that uses less water.
- Creating items with intention to withstand the test of time.
- Comes in recyclable packaging